Tuesday, May 31, 2011

New Flowers

Happy Tuesday, I hope everyone had a great Memorial Day
I am uploading some new flowers I have been working on. Each flower will have a number for easy identification. If you are interested in a special color or a large quantity, please let me know at my email address. arlinepozzo@yahoo.com
Top left: GG1009-Black chiffon; white pearls; gold & white button with a green guinia feather
GG1010 Black chiffon flower with a white lace background; white feather,
white & gold button
GG1011 Black chiffon;black sequin trim; black & brown feather & silver button center
GG1012 Black chiffon; black & brown feather; silver trim and button
PRICE-$1.25 ea

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
| Optimized by: Paul Crowe | Best Blog Gadgets | Best Blogger Templates | Best Free Icons |