Monday, October 10, 2011

A Change of Pace

I have been busy working on other craft projects for the craft fair. I decided to switch gears a little. Crocheting some headbands and flowers.
 With my grandkids going back to school, I have been involved in some of their activities.
Cameron is now a freshman at the Gunnery in Washington,Ct. We spent last Wednesday attending Grandparents Day. It was a wonderful fall day and the  grounds are beautiful. A visit to his Algebra class,  then lunch and some pictures. This is Cam with his Bochi.Handsome and a nice young man too!!
  Will have some photos tomorrow of my newborn  headbands. They are fun to make and the infants look so cute!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
| Optimized by: Paul Crowe | Best Blog Gadgets | Best Blogger Templates | Best Free Icons |