Thursday, April 25, 2013

Mother's Day



Have you ever been on a quest to find just the right gift for Mom? Well, who hasn't?



If you are looking for that special gift, made with love, is unique and one of a kind, join me, "The Hat Lady", at the Winchester Congregational Church, Rt. 263, Winchester Center this Saturday April 27 from 10:00 -5:00 p.m. and Sunday April 28 from 1:00 - 5:00 p.m. and I will introduce you to some new and exciting chapeau designs that just might fit the bill.

I am so proud to be partnering with two of my talented artist friends in bringing a new dimension to my chapeau collection. As a special "add-on" treat my chapeaus will be accessorized with customized jewelry by "Studio St James", www.studiostjames.etsy.com and embellished beaded scarves by "Diva Rose".

Oh, and did I mention that there will be "40% off Sale" on selected jewelry items as well? Don't be at the 11th hour frantically looking for that special gift for Mom. Avoid the stress, enjoy the beautiful ride to Winchester, come shopping and have fun!

As always, for your shopping convenience I accept multiple payment options including a full array of credit cards.



Hope to see you on Saturday or Sunday - Bye for now - Arline, "The Hat Lady"....

1 comment:

  1. Of all occasion in a year, besides birthdays, christmas and new year, Mother's day is one of my favorite. this is the day i can express my heartfelt mothers day messages to my mom and show her how grateful I am, this year, I dedicated some special message for her. Happy Mother's Day to all wonderful moms around the world!

    ReplyDelete

 
| Optimized by: Paul Crowe | Best Blog Gadgets | Best Blogger Templates | Best Free Icons |