Thursday, December 8, 2011

For My Crafting Friends

     I have been purging my crafting supplies and have a lot more to go thru. Will be starting after Christmas and opening to the public.
I am crocheting full time now and my craft fairs have proven to be very profitable. I find that wearable hats, scarvves and very unusual  items, people will purchase.
     I am changing over this blog and will understand if you prefer to unsubscribe. We have to do what is right for us, and this transition makes sense for me. I will be adding content as I finish my projects.
     My focus will be on baby bonnets, the type children wore in the 20's and 30's. Unusual, boutique quality and great for giving. I am also including womens hats with the 1920's flair, both knit and crochet.
     Looking forward to sharing my new path with my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
| Optimized by: Paul Crowe | Best Blog Gadgets | Best Blogger Templates | Best Free Icons |