Thursday, December 22, 2011

Spring is Around The Corner

    I am working on my Spring Collection  I have one finished  and will be working on more in the coming weeks.I will also offer this in a multitude of spring colors.  My first craft fair of the new year will be on March 31, 2012 at St Pauls High School in Bristol, Ct.
I am using 100% cotton fiber.on all of my spring hats. I have have added a headband and a chiffon flower, lace and a hat pin. These hats will sell for $35.00
I have included another photo , same hat, with a diffrent embellishment.
The brim has wire running around the edge  This gives you the choice of  shaping  the hat to the style that looks best on you. There are 4 ways to wear this hat. . I will post another hat with this design  showing its versatility.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
| Optimized by: Paul Crowe | Best Blog Gadgets | Best Blogger Templates | Best Free Icons |