Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Crepe Paper Flower Tutorial

Here is the tutorial for the crepe flowers that was requested. Hope you enjoy. These are lovely flowers on any project.
If you have any questions, please leave me a comment. If there are any suggestions for furthur turorials on my work, let me know. This is my first tutorial, so please be kind to me !!!!!





Supplies:
Melissa Crepe Paper
2 punches-one size a little larger than the other
white glue
piece of cardstock or chipboard
Glitter
Pearl
Glue gun
Cut 5 circles of each size. Start with the larger size. Stretch the first petal and twist the bottom of the petal. Finish stretching and twisting the larger petal. Punch a circle out of chipboard or cardstock. Put a light bead of white glue around the edge of the petals. Dip in glitter.
Take a little glue from your glue gun and place onto the cardstock. Start laying your petals around the circle.
Do the same with the smaller petals
Put glue in center and add the pearl.

Melissa Frances Crepe Paper


Stretch the petal and twist the ends


Place a bead of glue on the edges of the large petals.

When all five are done, glue the twisted ends on the

circle and glue ends down



Leaf after adding glitter



First Layer- Lay the smaller petals in between



Glue pearl in center . Your finished flower





























































































4 comments:

  1. These flowers are beautiful and so easy to make! Thank you for sharing...your first tutorial is wonderful....so easy to follow!

    Thank you for being one of my most recent followers. Look forward to many more visits back & forth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve read some good stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much effort you put to create such a great informative website. florist sao paulo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for this useful article. I like it. พวงหรีด wreathtoday

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have bookmarked your website because this site contains valuable information in it. I am really happy with articles quality and presentation. Thanks a lot for keeping great stuff. I am very much thankful for this site. florisis cluj

    ReplyDelete

 
| Optimized by: Paul Crowe | Best Blog Gadgets | Best Blogger Templates | Best Free Icons |