Monday, June 6, 2011

My Altered Rolodex

Good Afternoon,
I decided to purchase a new rolodex because mine was a mess. I thought I would alter the front cover. So, of course I had to get my goodies out and put together my favorite Gibson Girl stamp on the cover. I also painted the Tim Holtz key and painted it in gold, added a bow and some flowers. I also took all of my vintage women images and stamped on the address cards.
It looks very good on my desk !
Just looked at my follower count. We are up to 43!!!!! Only 7 more to go. Whohoooooooooo!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Arline
    You will never believe this but I was using that same Gibson Girl to make a card last night - that is spooky, isn't it?!!!!
    This is such a fabulous and also clever idea.
    Great colours!
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I was in a rolodex swap years ago. The swap was to make a card for each alphabet letter. I received about a dozen, and I've always intended to finish. You have inspired me.

    ReplyDelete

 
| Optimized by: Paul Crowe | Best Blog Gadgets | Best Blogger Templates | Best Free Icons |