Monday, July 25, 2011

Altered Clothes Pins

I worked in my studio most of the day. I finished up these clothes pins. They make a nice gift for Christmas. I use mine every day to keep from misplacing important phone numbers and slips of paper that I can never find on my desk!
Tomorrow I will be finishing up my Christmas cards. The cards from 1927 -1940 are so beautiful. I remember my Mom sending out cards like these to my relatives. Christmas was always very special at my house. My grandmother lived downstairs and all of my aunts; uncles, and cousins used to come for Christmas Eve. The Polish tradition was to have a large dinner, but we had a wafer in which we all shared and wished each other good health. Unfortunately, when the family passed on, the younger generation did not carry on the tradition.






1 comment:

  1. Oh so cute. I'll have to try these. Love all your stuff! I checked out the jewelry site too, adorable jewelry. She's also talented,
    Cindy
    nindys-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
| Optimized by: Paul Crowe | Best Blog Gadgets | Best Blogger Templates | Best Free Icons |