Saturday, August 6, 2011

Altered Magnetic Note Board

Good Evning. I am later than usual today. I was taking a class at New England Scrapbook this morning. This is my first class here, but I shop there all the time. Lynn & Sue are great gals and a lot of fun! The class was given by Pamela Huntington, a very talented lady. She is going to be putting another class together in the future which I may take. This board is easy . You need the metal board, paper of your choice, trim, lace and modge podge. The board comes with 4 magnets which are so much fun to decorate. I used some gauze, buttons, flowers and a bird.
Tomorrow, I am going to my Grandaughter's birthday party. All my grandchildren will be there.



2 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable! I want one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arline this is just so adorable.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete

 
| Optimized by: Paul Crowe | Best Blog Gadgets | Best Blogger Templates | Best Free Icons |