Monday, August 1, 2011

What I Have Been Up To

Happy Monday! This weekend flew by and here we are in August. I spent the last week working on my Stamps. About a year ago, I took most of my wooden stamps of the blocks and put them in CD cases. That freed up a lot of room. My chore this week was to catagorize them and put labels on the outside so I can find what I am looking for. This is just one of the book cases I have for just my CD cases. The other one has other wooden stamps that I am not planning to take off the blocks. One project down. Many more to go.
I will be working again on my vintage christmas and everyday cards. I worked with one today from 1924! I have my bazzaars lined up starting in October. Hard to believe that we are headed for that dreaded S word. At least we have the fall to look forward to.
I live 8 miles outside of town and the fall foliage views are so beautiful. I do not have to travel far as I am surrounded by woods!! I am 600 ft off the road, so I do not hear traffic, just birds , fox and bears!!!!! Talk to you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
| Optimized by: Paul Crowe | Best Blog Gadgets | Best Blogger Templates | Best Free Icons |