Thursday, August 18, 2011

Marie Antionette

Good afternoon, friends. I was in my studio this morning to work on this project. I need something to display my domino pendants and thought this would do the trick. I picked up this wooden dress form at Michaels yesterday. With my altered pages image of Marie#1709, I attached it to the front , added some trim, feathers, lace, flowers and a lace jabot to the bottom for her skirt. The fan is from an old charm bracelet.
My next project is to add the wire to the dominos so I can hang some bling. My friend JoAnne gave me a tutorial Monday on wire wrapping. She is the expert when it comes to jewlery making. I will do my best and show you some samples tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
| Optimized by: Paul Crowe | Best Blog Gadgets | Best Blogger Templates | Best Free Icons |