Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Vintage get well card

Good afternoon. I was working on my vintage cards this morning and I decided to add a little something extra to this card. The card dates back to 1927, and has lovely silver outlines around the flowers. The background is a soft pink with light blue flowers. I added a new technique that I learned. I think it is called rucching. I love the look, and it is perfect for adding just a little something to a card. I will work on the turorial later this afternoon and post tomorrow.
Please let me know what you think. I love comments!







1 comment:

  1. Perfect it is Arline.
    I like this technique and have used it on lace and ribbon and also tissue paper although that is slightly fragile to work with.
    Adds a beautiful accent to a beautiful card.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete

 
| Optimized by: Paul Crowe | Best Blog Gadgets | Best Blogger Templates | Best Free Icons |