Friday, September 16, 2011

ATC Fridge Magnets

Happy Friday ladies. Just finished up some ATC's for an upcoming vendor event I am doing. Thought they would be nice "small gifts" to give to a co-worker. I included some words of inspiration on the cards. many are about friendship. If they sell well, iIwill make more.
It is quite chilly here in Connecticut. I am going to the ScrapStamp Expo in Rhinebeck,NY tomorrow and it is difficult to know what to wear. Hope it warms up a little.
I am planning on revamping my studio next week. I am trying to get organized and utilize all of the space as best I can. This should be fun. My husband already told me he will be busy that day.(Funny, I have not told him what day I will be organizing)
Have a great weekend everyone!









No comments:

Post a Comment

 
| Optimized by: Paul Crowe | Best Blog Gadgets | Best Blogger Templates | Best Free Icons |