Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Great News

Happy Tuesday to you all. I have been finishing up three samples to be sent to Heartfelt Creations for consideration for the Design Team. I am hoping I get the chance to be considered for their design team. I am sure the competition will be tough. This is my favorite company and has been for several years. I am honored to be considered. If you have not been to their web site, go and sign up. They have a wonderful selection of unique stamps and some of their dies are designed by Spellbinders exclusively for Heartfelt Creations.
I received an email from Sarah Murphy at DIY or Dont, that I was selected for their design team. Sarah was very kind with her compliments. I will be joining four other talented ladies and we will be submitting tutorials every week for various techniques. Sign up for their blog and keep up with all of the unique samples that will be submitted





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
| Optimized by: Paul Crowe | Best Blog Gadgets | Best Blogger Templates | Best Free Icons |