Saturday, September 3, 2011

The last two weeks

Hi friends. I did not want you to think I left the planet. I have had two busy weeks with house projects and fulfilling orders that need to be put to bed.
I have been in the studio and will have some updates this week.
I painted two rooms in the house, boy I am not as young as I used to be. What used to take one day, took 3. Then some excitement with the grandchildren. One broke his ankle and starts a new private school this week No football for him. My grandaughter was taken to the ER with what they thought was a gallblader attack. Still getting info on that. I was busy making special good luck cards for all four for the first day of school. My youngest grandaughter started kindergarden. Oh my, where did the time go.
Will be back with you on Tuesday. Hope you all have a wonderful Labor Day!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
| Optimized by: Paul Crowe | Best Blog Gadgets | Best Blogger Templates | Best Free Icons |