Sunday, September 18, 2011

My New Etsy Store!!!!!

Hi ladies,I have just opened a new Etsy Shop. Hopefully I have done every thing right. I have been making these scarves with Can Can yarn for holiday gift giving. These are offered on my new Etsy shop. I have a few different multi colors, blues, rusts, pinks and cranberry.These scarves are 62" in length and very pretty. They are fashionable but warm without bulk!!! When I wear one, I always have someone stop me and ask where I bought it!!
As I find more colors, I will let you know.
I will be adding many of my rose flowers, and my crepe flowers.
If you are interested, check my etsy store . www.etsy.com/shop/arlinep



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
| Optimized by: Paul Crowe | Best Blog Gadgets | Best Blogger Templates | Best Free Icons |