Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A Merry Christmas Magnet Board

Happy Tuesday my friends.
This is the last of my magnet boards. I just have to decorate the magnets and I will be done. These will be displayed at my first Bazaar.
I am still working on my dominos and finishing up the final touches for my vendor events. I start in Oct. Sounds far away, but it will be here before you know it. I also started with some bottle cap jewlery for the kids. This is out of my comfort zone, but I had over two hundred caps and decided it was time to do something with them. If any of my followers know what young teen girls like, please let me know. I know about Justin Bieber but I am lost as to what else girls like, and follow. Thanks for being patient with my not blogging last week. There just was no time at the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
| Optimized by: Paul Crowe | Best Blog Gadgets | Best Blogger Templates | Best Free Icons |